Contact Us

To contact someone specific in Penn State's Office of University Development, please use one of our directories:

Development Leadership
College and Campus Development Staff
Development Staff for Programs and Other Units
Central Administrative Offices

♦  Contact a gift officer who specializes in life income gifts, estate planning, and other gift plans.

♦  Contact a member of the office that administers the Penn State Annual Fund—The Office of Annual Giving.

♦  Contact a member of the Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations.

♦  Contact the Office of Donor and Member Services if you have one of the following questions:

  • whether the University has received your gift and/or whether it has been processed
  • information on a pledge reminder you received in the mail
  • information on a gift receipt or if you need a new receipt
  • information on the processing of a gift
  • your giving history with the University

Update your contact information. (You will be taken to the Penn State Alumni Association’s secure online form.)

Interested in joining our team of professional staff? Learn more about career opportunities in development.