Payroll Deduction

If you are a Penn State faculty or staff member, download and complete the Faculty and Staff Contribution Form to make a gift to the University through your paycheck. Retired faculty and staff may use the Penn State Retired Faculty and Staff Contribution Form to arrange either recurring or one-time contributions. Both forms allow you to designate your gift to the college, campus, or program of your choice. Send the completed form to the Office of Annual Giving, 2583 Gateway Drive, Suite 200, State College, PA 16801, or fax it to 814-865-8755.