Thank you for your interest in Lion Line!
Lion Line is Penn State’s highly regarded telefund organization. One of the premier calling centers in the nation, Lion Line student callers contact alumni, parents, and friends on behalf of Penn State’s colleges, campuses, and programs.
As an integral part of the University’s advancement efforts, Lion Line callers add their own personality and style to Penn State’s broad outreach to alumni and friends.
Lion Line Jobs
The perfect job for Penn State students!
- Network with over half a million Penn State alumni.
- Build a professional résumé and interview skills.
- Earn a competitive salary with nightly incentives and raises.
- Make Penn State better through fundraising.
- Make your own schedule every week.
- Enhance your résumé.
- Learn new skills while meeting new people.
- Get involved with Penn State.
- Have fun while earning a pay check.
- Work in a convenient downtown location. Find Rider House (RDH) on Penn State’s University Park campus map.
- Ability to work three shifts a week (approximately 10 hours per week)
- Reliable and organized
- Works well with others
- Ability to balance school and a part-time job
- Knows a lot about Penn State (or willing to learn!)
- Ready to act as a good-will ambassador for Penn State and foster great relationships with alumni
- Excited to converse with a diverse Penn State audience
If you are a current Penn State student, please follow the link: Lion Line jobs.
If you are not a current Penn State student, please come to the office to apply.
Received a call?
If you’re a Penn State alumnus, friend, or parent, and received a call from a student on behalf of the Annual Fund, please don’t hesitate to call us back at 1-866-PSU-GIVE! Our students love talking to everyone in the Penn State family, thanking donors personally, and keeping you connected with the University. No matter if you were just up for a football weekend or it’s been fifty years since you’ve been back to your campus… we want to talk with you! Take the opportunity to find out how things have changed since you last visited Penn State.
If you would prefer to make a gift online, please use our online giving form.