Corporate matching gifts are a great way for Penn State alumni, parents, and friends to maximize personal contributions to the University and increase the impact of their gift. By taking advantage of a company's matching gift benefit, you may be able to double or even triple the amount of a contribution.
How do I get my gift matched?
First, find out if your company has a matching gift program by entering your company’s name in the search feature located in the “Does my company match gifts” section below.
Each company has its own guidelines for employees, spouses, retirees, and widows/widowers. Most corporate procedures are simple:
- Request a Matching Form from your company.
- Complete and submit the form to Penn State along with your gift.
- Penn State will verify the completed form and return it to the company.
- The company issues a matching gift contribution to Penn State.
- Completed forms can be sent with your personal gift to:
The Pennsylvania State University
2583 Gateway Drive, Bristol Place One, Suite 130
State College, PA 16801
Does my company match gifts?
To find out if your company has a matching gift program, please enter your employer's name below:
If you would like to try a second search term, please refresh your browser (F5).